RIMpro types of accounts
RIMpro offers different types of accounts for different types of users. Wether you have a weather station or not, weather you are an advisor or a grower, we can help you find the right type of account.
You can connect to your RIMpro account
-“real” weather stations (see the complete list of compatible stations)
-“virtual” weather stations based solely on satellite weather data.
The grower account is intended for farms that have a weather station and wish to be able to fully parameterize their account.
As a grower you can
- enter your personnal parameters (phenological stages, insect catches)
- enter your sprays to estimate fungicide coverage
An individual grower can create as many weather stations as he wants. You are also free to share your station results in a “user group”. In this case, RIMpro generates a map of the stations and each member of the group can view the model outputs on the other members’ weather stations.
Example of a grower account
If you are an advisory organization, you can create an advisor account. An advisor account starts with 10 stations, but you can add as many as you like later. The advisor is responsible for setting up all the station parameters in his network.
if your advisory service has a website, you can
- display a map with all the weather stations and the clients can access directly the output of the models through the map. Your clients can only choose the model and visualize the output but cannot change the station parameters nor enter their spray program (but they can create a guest account to do it).
- generate a private link for each grower to give him a personalized access to his models of interest and integrate it in on your website. In the example below you can give access for one location to the three wine models (downy mildew, powdery mildew and black rot in three different tabs). There are a lot of possible model combinations.
Example of the 3 wine models (in 3 different tabs) in one iframe
- have an overview of the scab (or downy mildew) situation on all the stations of your account with a colour code according to the intensity of the upcoming risks. You can have in one click an overview of all the past and forecasted scab/downy mildew infections for different weather stations.
Regional view of apple scab and downy mildew risks for a group of weather stations
This type of account is for growers that do not have a weather station. If there is a network of weather stations close to you (user group or advisory network), you can become a guest of their weather stations and access the models directly through the map of the group.
- look at the models on the weather stations of the group
- add your spray program to these stations
However, only the owner of the station can change the station settings (biofix, green tip date, flowering date).